The Council of the Agency of BHANSA is appointed for a five-year mandate by the Council of Ministers of BiH, after proposal of the Minister of Communications and Transport. The scope of work of the Council of the Agency of BHANSA shall include, inter alia, supervision of the operations and performance of the Management, the adoption of the Statute (with approval of the Council of Ministers), proposition of annual work and the financial plan, as well as the adoption of the Regulation on internal organization and classification of work positions.
Members of the current Council of the Agency are:
- Fadil Mandal, representative of the Ministry of Communications and Transport
- Nenad Zivkovic, representative of the Ministry of Defense
- Saša Maric, representative of the Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- Dragana Beslac, representative of the Government of Republic of Srpska
- Sevkija Okeric, representative of the Government of the Federation
- Darko Vucic, representative of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Directorate of Civil Aviation (BHDCA)