The Council of the Agency of BHANSA is appointed for a five-year mandate by the Council of Ministers of BiH, after proposal of the Minister of Communications and Transport. The scope of work of the Council of the Agency of BHANSA shall include, inter alia, supervision of the operations and performance of the Management, the adoption of the Statute (with approval of the Council of Ministers), proposition of annual work and the financial plan, as well as the adoption of the Regulation on internal organization and classification of work positions.
Members of the current Council of the Agency are:
- Radivoje Pajic, representative of the Ministry of Communications and Transport
- Slaven Hrkac, representative of the Ministry of Defense
- Dado Saric, representative of the Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- Dragana Beslac, representative of the Government of Republic of Srpska
- Edhem Bicakcic, representative of the Government of the Federation
- Haris Medosevic, representative of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Directorate of Civil Aviation (BHDCA)