Bosnia and Herzegovina Air Navigation Services Agency issues a "VFR chart with recommended routes of Bosnia and Herzegovina" with effect from 30 July 2018.
VFR chart with recommended routes of Bosnia and Herzegovina is designed to be a basic aeronautical chart for navigation of aircraft according to the visual flight rules and for pre-flight planning.
The chart in PDF format is available to all users of the airspace of Bosnia and Herzegovina at the following address: http://www.bhansa.gov.ba/en/air-services/ais-bih/products
Use of aeronautical information with "VFR chart with recommended routes of Bosnia and Herzegovina" is in the sole responsibility of the user. Users are always required to check the latest version of aeronautical information released through the elements of the Integrated Aeronautical Information Package (IAIP), which consists of:
- Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP),
- Amendments to the AIP - AIP AMDT,
- Supplement to the AIP - AIP SUP,
- NOTAM and Pre-Flight Information Bulletins (PIBs),
- Aeronautical Information Circular (AIC),
- Checklists and lists of valid NOTAMs.