Partnership with the key regulators in the European air traffic, plays vital role in development of technical and human capacities of BHANSA, as, currently, the youngest air navigation services provider in Europe. Cooperation with these institutions is implemented through membership of Bosnia and Herzegovina in numerous international organizations dealing with the civil aviation.
On behalf of Bosnia and Herzegovina, BHANSA participates in the work of the European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL), and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) in all the areas related to the air navigation services. As a national provider of air navigation services, BHANSA is a member of Association of Air Traffic Control (ATCA) since 2005.
• International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) BiH is member since 16 January 1993. http://www.icao.int/
• European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) BiH is member since 27 September 2001. http://www.ecac-ceac.org/
• European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation (EUROCONTROL) BiH is member since 27 September 1 March 2004. http://www.eurocontrol.int/
• Functional Block Airspace Central Europe (FAB CE) BiH is member from 5 May 2011. http://www.fab-ce.eu/
• Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation (JAA TO) BiH is full member from 3 Dec 2008. http://www.jaato.com/
• European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) https://www.easa.europa.eu/